It is the policy of FASTEN GENERAL CONTRACTING L.L.C (FGC) to manage all activities and operations in responsible manner that protects the health and safety of its employees, contractors and public and minimize any adverse impacts on the environment. To achieve these goals the following shall be adhere to all principles and requirements of ISO 14001:2015.
FGC is fully committed to:
- The implementation and achievement of this HSE Policy.
- Continual improvement of the effectiveness of the HSE management system through setting objectives and reviewing performance.
- The prevention of injury and ill health.
- The prevention of pollution.
- Compliance with relevant environmental legislation and other requirements related to our environmental aspects
- Compliance with relevant occupational health & safety legislation and other requirements related to our OH&S hazards.
Management and supervisory personnel at each department shall be responsible for implementing and maintaining the Company’s HSE Policy and management system. Similarly, all subcontractors shall work in accordance with the Company’s HSE Policy and comply with all applicable HSE legislation. Regular HSE audits shall be carried out to determine conformance to the HSE Management System.
Every employee, whose work may create a significant HSE impact, shall be trained and held accountable for complying with the Company’s HSE Policy and related procedures, practices, instructions and rules. Each employee has a duty to report workplace conditions or practices that pose a safety hazard or threaten the environment and to take reasonable actions to alleviate such risks.
Our HSE Policy and performance shall be reviewed at least annually through periodic reviews by the Company Management.